Climbing Ratings is an implementation of the Whole-History Rating algorithm (a dynamic Bradley-Terry model, like Elo chess ratings) for estimating route difficulty and climber performance ratings for rock climbing.
Dudders is a DNS UPDATE client I wrote because BIND’s wouldn’t fit on my WRT54GL router.
displaymode is a command-line utility for changing the display resolution on Mac OS X.
Some small scripts/hacks, mainly for my own use, that others might find useful:
- xmms2-pp.c, for toggling xmms2 between play and pause (noticeably lacking in the official client at the time of writing)
- scroball.rb, for manually submitting MP3s to audioscrobbler (aka last.fm)
- a brainfuck interpreter for the TI-86 calculator
- A browser-based RFC 3825 geolocation generation tool for generating a DHCP Location Configuration Information Option
I’ve contributed to a few others, including:
- The nasm package for Cygwin, a GNU environment for Windows
- cnet3, a network simulator for research and education
- libgcrypt, the crypto library used by GnuPG
- Docktalk, an XMPP/jabber client for Windows mobile (.NET-based) platforms
- A 3rd party console enhancement for windows
- The xelerance L2TP daemon.
- xmms2, the cross-platform music client/server architecture