Climbing Ratings is an implementation of the Whole-History Rating algorithm (a dynamic Bradley-Terry model, like Elo chess ratings) for estimating route difficulty and climber performance ratings for rock climbing (blog post).
Vivian project for communicating with the 4iiii Viiiiva heart rate monitor over Bluetooth LE.
Dudders is a DNS UPDATE client I wrote because BIND’s wouldn’t fit on my WRT54GL router.
displaymode is a command-line utility for changing the display resolution on macOS.
Some small scripts/hacks, mainly for my own use, that others might find useful:
- xmms2-pp.c, for toggling xmms2 between play and pause (noticeably lacking in the official client at the time of writing)
- scroball.rb, for manually submitting MP3s to audioscrobbler (aka last.fm)
- a brainfuck interpreter for the TI-86 calculator
- A browser-based RFC 6225 (replacing RFC 3825) geolocation generation tool for generating a DHCP Location Configuration Information Option
I’ve contributed to a few others, including:
- libgcrypt, the crypto library used by GnuPG
- Docktalk, an XMPP/jabber client for Windows mobile (.NET-based) platforms
- A 3rd party console enhancement for windows
- The xelerance L2TP daemon.
- xmms2, the cross-platform music client/server architecture